Today I am going to give my feedback on Bunnyhill’s Coconut Moisturizing Mask Pack. According to the packaging, it’s:
- Skin Matching
- Hypoallergenic Mask
“Coconut oil is absorbed quickly into the skin, so provide moisture and nourishment, and it helps skin to be healthy”
Yes, that “so” before “provide” is actually on the packaging. If I could edit, I would change it to:
“Coconut oil is absorbed quickly into the skin to provide moisture and nourishment, and it helps skin to be healthy”
How to Use Instructions:
- After cleansing, dry face thoroughly
- Apply mask sheet onto the face
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes
- Remove mask and pat face with fingertips gently
Date Mask was applied: 07.16.2018
Left it on for: 15 min
My feedback of the mask out of the package:
- This mask wasn’t as strangely tangled or wrapped in a too complicated manner. It took me good 10 seconds to gently unfold the mask to applicable form.
- ** Most sheet masks I’ve tried came packed in a way that was confusing to unwrap, but this was a lot easier, so I like!**
I took the mask like so
Put it on my face like this.
My feedback with the mask on:
- The sheet itself is so soft, gentle and smooth
- Because it is coconut essence, it was very smoothing on my skin
- My skin is usually super sensitive and turn red, itchy, and irritated easily, BUT my skin remained calm. There was no redness, itchiness, or irritation, which surprised me.
- The scent is very gentle, not overbearing
I set 15 minutes using Siri on my iPhone.
~ 15 minutes later ~
Took the mask off after 15 minutes, patted the leftover essence into my face and neck area.
After mask removal feedback:
- No redness, itchiness, or irritation after removal
- Skin feels so moisturized and healed
- Face has that nice healthy glow
My overall rating for Bunnyhill’s Coconut Moisturizing Mask Pack is: