July 27, 2018
Product: I’m a real GIRA Mask (Rose Slippery Skin) by Beauty Chuck
Date Applied: July 22, 2018
Time: 7:00 AM
Duration: 15 minutes
Before applying a layer of foundation, I decided to apply this Rose Mask. I hoped by applying this mask before applying make up would help the make up settle and look nicer on my skin.
This is how the back looks like. The directions, instructions, and other informational things are mostly written in Korean.
The packaging is recyclable and eco-friendly.
When you take it out of the packaging, the mask looks like this. I had to flip it inside out to unwrap the mask.
I set the timer for 15 minutes with my iPhone.
This is how it looks like with the mask on.
Feedback with mask on:
- Sheet material feel light, thin, and soft on skin
- The essence is light and not too sticky
- Not as soothing as coconut but somewhat gentle
After 15 minutes, I took the mask off.
Feedback after taking off mask:
- Good amount of essence left, not too much or too little
- Very slight redness, so that good
- Skin feels moisturized and cool
Did make up sit well after mask?
- Make up looks weird. It almost seemed like it was just sitting there and you can see its spotty. So that was disappointing. Maybe it’s me using it wrong, but I’ve seen videos from the company who distributes these masks have videos where the girl puts the masks on and applies make up after taking the mask off… hmm idk but that did not work out for me this time.
My overall rating for I’m a Real GIRA Rose Mask is: